The following apps use Lexile leveling to match readers with level-appropriate books.
Artifact is a book app that enables teachers to search discover and reflect on the books that are right for their students. For more information, visit artifact.unboundconcepts.com
Book Retriever is the Classroom Library Company's accompanying app for managing book borrowing between teachers, parents and students.
The Book Retriever software makes it easy to:
- Match appropriate books to readers
- Level, Manage, Track, Lend and Organize your whole Classroom Library
- Helps parents determine books appropriate books for their children.
- Communicate easily with Parents via phone or email.
- Leveled Reading Correlation Chart built in
- PC and smart phone ready! PC version comes with barcode scanner. Access the same info rom either format.
- Over 136,000 books in our database (includes some sole source publishers)
- Easily import your current book list into the Book Retriever!
- Never buy the wrong or duplicate book in a bookstore ever again!
- We can easily add your school or districts book database *Fee based
- Easily Print Leveled Lablels for your books!
“Find a Book” Mobile Beta is the ultimate book search tool for educators, parents, librarians and students to download on their Android mobile phone. Brought to you by MetaMetrics®, the developer of the widely adopted Lexile® Framework for Reading, “Find a Book” Mobile Beta allows you to search for books based on reading ability (Lexile® level), personal interests, keywords, and more.
“Find a Book” Mobile Beta offers resources provided on Lexile.com’s popular “Find a Book” search tool. With “Find a Book” you can:
- Match yourself, your child, or student to the books of best fit based on reading ability (Lexile measure) and personal interests
- Allow a user without a Lexile measure to search for books by estimating his or her Lexile measure based on comfort with grade-level materials
- Search for books using a quick keyword search
- Browse through the entire Lexile titles database
- View a book detail page containing bibliographical and summary information for every title
- Check the availability of books in your local, public library by accessing OCLC’s database of more than 125,000 titles in WorldCat
- Map directions to the closet library with your book selection(s)
- Buy your book selection(s) with a Barnes & Noble® quick link
- Log in with your Lexile account
- Store books for offline viewing
Level It Books™ is a library management app that allows you to scan your books' ISBNs to view the Guided Reading, Lexile®, Grade Level Equivalent, and DRA levels for the book and store them in a personalized library. You can build your leveled library quickly by searching our comprehensive database of over 180K books spanning those 4 leveling standards. We have a passion for education and our goals are to help you organize your classroom library and to alleviate the struggles associated with finding the levels of books. This app is great for educators who need to level their classroom library and also need a way to organize those books digitally. Parents will also find this app useful in order to locate level appropriate books for their child's reading enjoyment.
Literacy Leveler™ makes it easy to level children’s books in your collection and find books of an appropriate reading level.
- Scan a book’s ISBN and see its level.
- Search for a book by title, author, or level.
- Add books to your personal library.
Literacy Leveler focuses on grades K though 8 and is available for iOS and Android.