Successfully integrate The Lexile Framework for Reading into your school or district!
School administrators, K-12 teachers, reading specialists, librarians, and other education professionals have turned to Lexile Professional Development to learn how they can use Lexile measures to inform instruction and improve achievement. Lexile Professional Development puts the Lexile Framework to work for you and your students.
Our interactive workshops demonstrate how to apply Lexile measures and the many tools that leverage the Lexile Framework.
The workshop will help teachers and coaches to:
- Understand how to put the results of your Lexile-linked assessments into action
- Understand the connection between the Common Core State Standards and The Lexile Framework for Reading
- Differentiate instruction across content areas
- Match students with appropriately challenging texts across content areas and grade levels
- Track progress toward college and career readiness
- Communicate with parents about students' reading progress
In addition, the workshop will demonstrate how to:
- Use "Find a Book" as well as other free resources which match readers to targeted text
- Utilize the Lexile Framework to help shape your RTI plan
- Use the Lexile Framework to take the guesswork out of differentiating instruction
- Utilize your State's virtual library to match students to Lexile-linked resources
View a brief introductory video on The Lexile Framework for Reading.
Workshops, Online Training & Consulting:
Who Should Attend Our Workshops?
All education professionals who need to monitor and improve student achievement:
- 3-12 Classroom Teachers
- Reading Specialists
- Media Specialists
- Testing Coordinators
- Literacy Coaches
- Curriculum Administrators
Call 1-888-LEXILES or email profdev@Lexile.com today to learn how Professional Development can help your staff apply Lexile measures in the classroom to target instruction and monitor growth.